Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play candy crush on my phone and it wasn’t connected to anything. I was on level 1400 and I accidentally connected to Facebook and am now on 854 and I tried logging out, but I’m still only on 800. Is there anyway to get back to 1400??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you Elsa
@Taylor It looks like you've already received help from our lovely Customer Care Team and they just replied back to your email today.
Please check their response and get back to them if you still have any doubts.
Have a great day!
/QueenB
Hi Taylor, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Yes I can help you get your progress back. I can elevate this to a King Admin who will write you privately here. But please, please, please once it's back up to your current make sure that you continue to play through Facebook because they save your progress.