Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It revert back in my laptop I can not go to level 3254??? why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? If so, please write back and I am going to ask you to please give us your user ID # and you can read how to get it here : https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once you write back with your user ID # I can elevate this to a King Admin who can look into your account and get you back on track.