Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Wanted to add more friends to Candy Crush Saga on Facebook so I went to the icon on Facebook and see 7 friends already there but I don't know how to add more. I don't see an icon or anything that says "add friends."
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. I could be wrong but I don't ever remember something about adding friends on the envelope, assuming that you are referring to the envelope. Are you a member of any Facebook group because joining those groups you can ask those members to be your friends and you can get a lot more friends that way. Also if you play the game through King.com you can get a lot of friends there too.