Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I update, change, or associates my current candy crush game with my new Facebook profile? My old profile is still active. All of my game playing friends are on my new Facebook profile
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rita, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? I can elevate this to a King Admin who can check out your account. First please get me your ID #. Here is a blog that can help you retrieve it:
https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once you have the ID # please write back here and I can elevate it to a King Admin.