Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play candy crush on my iPhone 7 Plus and iPad. I lost my leve progress on my iPad. How do I synchronized both devices?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi DMarino,
Thank you for posting on King Care. If you log in using the same Facebook or King account your devices should sync with the last device sync with the server. e.g. if you finish a level and it does not upload to the server your other device will start from the previous sync level.
For the device reverting back to level 1 see this: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-why-cant-i-get-back-to-my-current-level