Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been stuck on level 2016 forever even though I've gotten over 150,000 several times so I tried to get some tips. Everything I've read says it's a timed level but when I play it isn't!! Help!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Summer,
Thank you for contacting King Care. I am sorry you are having difficulty with this level. Please see here for the reasons levels change: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-my-level-is-different-why
Level 2016 does not end when you reach the point goal.. you must complete all the moves since time bombs are present. It is helpful to move the time bombs to the conveyor before destroying them so no new time bombs replace them and hitting the ones you can't get to in time with a color bomb if you can make one. Here is an example video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEsF1_vzrwQ