Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Finished playing yesterday (1st place) on second to last island with about 2 hours left and when I logged on today the results are not showing so I have no way of knowing where I came or if I won.
Thanks for any help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Julie, sorry for the delay in responding. Did you ever get your rewards? If not, we are going to need your ID # and you can find it with this information: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-itOnce you write back here with your ID # I can try to elevate this to a King Admin who can look into your account.
Hi Julie, sorry for the delay in responding. Did you ever get your rewards? If not, we are going to need your ID # and you can find it with this information:
https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once you write back here with your ID # I can try to elevate this to a King Admin who can look into your account.
Hi the ID is hard to see but looks like 1213224499.
thanks