Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just was wondering why I never received my rewards after tapping claim after I placed second on popsicle island challenge? They never showed up after I hit claim. How do I get the rewards that I should have received?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did that but I hot pink setting button the only red button is the back button so I'm lost lol
Hi Jessica, sorry for the delay in responding. Can you please follow this link to get your ID # and then I can elevate this to a King Admin who can look into your account. Here is some information on how to find your ID #
https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it