Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i am experiencing so many problems with this game and now I've lost 40 gold bars as i tried to add 10 but the prompt told me it didn't work so i tried again and again and now I've lost 40. Please can you help ASAP? Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lexypii, sorry for the delay in responding. I'm not sure which game you are referring to because your header says Soda but you clicked on the Saga thing. Either way, were those gold bars purchased or earned? Please update me so that I can direct you further.