Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On level 3246 I cannot get past the cartoon at the start I press sweet and the x but it won,t let me start
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Marie and Debbie. I was using Firefox when I had this problem. I switched to Chrome and the cartoon did not appear.
I am having the same problem! I have asked Candy Crush and they said there is no issue. Everything they told me to do, I did and it still won't load. Guess I will not be playing anymore!
Same here. The "X" will not work and the "sweet!" doesn't work either.