Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Each day since more 2 weeks it's the same day for me in the game ! My browser is google, I play on my computers... Please fix this problem ! Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Day after day, it's always the same day, the first !! What a lucky woman am I !!!! I don't understand what's the problem with the staff to solve that bug.... They don't care of players..
Hello !! Thank you Elsa for you answer.. I keep you informed about the solve of "my same day, again and again"
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. Have you cleared the history? It needs to be done daily. I believe that this has been a reported glitch and the King team are trying to resolve it. So please be patient and hopefully they can resolve it soon.