Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I at last won the jackpot and didn’t get a prize at all
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christine, I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add your message to the list.
Hi Christine, can you please check out this blog and write back here with your ID #? I can then elevate it to a King Admin who can look into your account.
https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it