Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing 1612 this morning around 6:45 am and I was very close to beating the game so I paid the $1.95 to get moves. I made the play immediately and should have advanced to 1613. This did not happen. What do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still stuck on 1612? Please take a print screen and load it here so that we can see what's going on.