Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I just changed phones and thought I had synced through Facebook. The levels moved over but I lost all the boosters. How do I get them transferred?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Greg,
Boosters, extra lives, and extra moves are not saved on our servers, they are saved locally on your device in which you received them.This means that, unlike Gold Bars and your level progress, they won't transfer across to your new device.
The good news is that if you still have access to the old device everything will still be there! Why not head on back over and use up those boosters to power through some levels before switching to your new device?
Re: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/moving-game-progress-to-a-new-device