Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on level 3274 ..on my laptop only I have been taken back to level 2825 and can't advance. I do have html5. I have cleared the cache.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? You aren't saying where you play the game - mobile or computer? It sounds like your game went back to the old version. Here is some information to get you back on track: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/how-is-my-candy-crush-game-back-at-level-2825