Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not getting my daily log in bonus anymore. Has this been deleted out of the game or what?!?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Withns, I haven't heard of the daily calendar taken off the game. Please try again later today to see if it comes back. But before you do that let's try to clear the history on your device. Then shut it down, wait 10 seconds and open it again. Open the game and see if this brings it back. No one else has reported this yet as an issue but I will keep my eye on the messages here today to see if it could be a new glitch.