Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to restore my iPad and iPhone and when I did, my levels were no longer there and the game started me over. I was well over 2000 levels. How do I get my progress restored?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Charnell,
Thank you for posting on King Care. Are you using a Facebook or King account? If so your progress is saved on the servers. You will just need to log in with the same account you used before restoring your devices. Please see here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/moving-game-progress-to-a-new-device