Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 3305 seems impossible. I have passed difficult levels before but this one just seems to be impossible. No help anywhere on how to pass it. Can anyone here please help? I am getting ready to give up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Depends on mobile or or on version. Different blocks to break and fewer moves on mobile iOS platform.
It is possible buddy. Get more boosters. I am currently at Level 3321.