Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 420 has three boxes in the lower middle of the screen that wont let anything pass thru and there is no way to break them. I think there is a glitch.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the most up to date Chrome....I can’t get it to run anything other than flash. Any way to get it to use HTML5?
There is a glitch with this level (old Flash-version). This level works just fine with the new HTML5-version. So I would recommend to switch to another browser to get the new version of the game. Then you're able to pass this level...
I don't have an answer but I am at level 3360 and am waiting for new games. So in the meantime I uploaded king candy crush again on my computer instead of facebook. Everything was good until level 420. This never happened before so yes King needs to fix those pesky 3 blank squares in the middle that will not explode.
I'm having the same problem. It makes me not want to play the game anymore. SO frustrating!
Same thing is happening to me! I thought I was the only one! How do we get King to fix it?! I used a booster on it and everything to no avail!
Yup, it's bust