Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level 775. I signed on with Facebook and now I’m put back on Level 1. How do I get back to where I’m suppose to be and not back at the beginning?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Donna, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? If so, please write back here and I'll give you further direction.