Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the jackpot in the daily spin and won nothing. I took a screen shot of it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Connie,
I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add this message to the list.
Hi Camie, sorry for the delay in responding? Are you still having trouble with this? Do you still need help? Please write them here because they can handle reward issues: https://care.king.com/contact