⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Connection to facebook cancelled

Options
Sammy_Abanda
Sammy_Abanda Posts: 26 Level 2

for a couple days now i've been experiencing the "connection to Facebook cancelled" issue. i've gone through most posts here but no solution seems to have been found or did i miss any? HELP! i'm playing on my windows 10 computer as well as on my iPhone 7. i'm at level 3297 on my computer but since i haven't  been able to synch, my iPhone is still at 3291. my iPhone doesn't have any problem synching with Facebook so my guess is the issue is on windows 10 somehow. can anyone help?

Answers

• Jim_Carrube
    Jim_Carrube Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue on my pc. It will not connect to facebook at all. So hopefully someone answers this with a solution or I am going to lose my 300 straight day freebies and have to start over from day one. Very aggrevating.

• Sammy_Abanda
    Sammy_Abanda Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Ok now this has gone off hands! Candy crush on my computer is back to level 1 and still no synch possible..‭was at level 3313 (got a picture as proof coz i smh knew this might happen)..what am i suppoz to do now? Please HELP!

• AndyBoy10
    AndyBoy10 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

King has cancelled our connection to facebook and just haven't come out and told us. They would rather that we just talk among our selves about solving this. There is no solution to this problem I just consulted Geek Squad and they said that King cancelled connection to facebook but they are to chicken shit to tells us.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?