Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I fed the animal after mixing, baking, feeding. I received an hour one day and the next but it never was there to use.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? When you win those infinity free hours you need to use them immediately. You can read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-what-happened-to-my-hours-of-free-lives
I know that there has been an issue where people have received the time but after playing the game 5 times it disappeared. The studio is aware of this and they are trying to fix it.