⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 3367

Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5

Of late Candy Crush has taken a step up in producing quality levels, until Level 3367, what a farce.

Not only is it totally boring and unimaginative, it will make King/Activision no money as it is impossible to eliminate all the bombs before they explode, thus eliminating the chance to use boosters or extra lives.

I have played the level all day and not once got close to eliminating all the bombs. At least it is saving my boosters and gold bars !!!!!!

The level definitely needs adjusting.

Answers

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    edited May 2018

This comment was written weeks ago and yet the level remains problematic. There was a vast improvement in game challenge and enjoyment ...until then this one cropped up. I have not paid to play Candy Crush, but all of my friends have, and take heart from my example that it is still possible to pass without help of any kind (including going back to lower levels to "win" boosters.) Please fix this level. Thank you, team.

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2

This comment was written weeks ago and yet the level remains problematic. There was a vast improvement in game challenge and enjoyment ...until then this one cropped up. I have not paid to play Candy Crush, but all of my friends have, and take heart from my example that it is still possible to pass without help of any kind (including going back to lower levels to "win" boosters.) Please fix this level. Thank you, team.

Ah. Finally, either a lucky board or you changed it. Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?