Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why did level 18 in candy crush saga suddenly change to a block level instead of timed?? I played this one all the time! It was my favorite! I legit may stop playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Then I guess I just quit playing. Timed was the reason I came back everyday.
Timed levels were being phased out by King for an unknown reason. Level 18 was the last timed level to go, on May 2.