Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was in the mid 800 s yesterday. I cleared my cashe and forse stopped candy crush saga on my Samsung tab2. when i
went back to the game, all progress was lost. I was not registered, and wasn't on facebook. pls help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Joe, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? You need to play the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress. I can elevate this to a King Admin who will write you here but please get a Facebook or Kingdom account so that she can add your progress back and please make sure that you play through Facebook or the Kingdom in the future.