Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all sound 2 days ago on Candy Crush Saga on my laptop only. Sound is fine on my iphone. Also another game i launch does have sound. Only Candy Crush does NOT. HELP!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry Speiem! We have had a lot of posts over this as you can imagine. It still shouldn't have been missed until now. Glad its working again for you
I have lost all sound on Candy Crush Saga on my ipad but not on my iPhone. Can anybody help me please? I have not turned it off and it is showing that sound is turned on. Would appreciate some help please, thank you.