⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Dyno and Rami

Options
Oakley_Arney
Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3

Or whatever their names are....anyone else think after each order collection when we “bake and feed” the pet and we are awarded with an hour of color bombs it should be an hour of continuous play??!? I feel this to be much more useful, especially when we have all of the spaceship boosters already tacked on behind that hour of continuous color bomb rewarding....hmmm, 3 color bombs plus 3 extra moves plus 2 wrapped stripe combos vs the spaceship boosters and an hour of free play...I choose number 2!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Oakley Arney, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  thank you for your suggestion but we have no control over what is included or not included with these events/challenges.

• Oakley_Arney
    Options

Elsa, although I appreciate a response in general, clearly someone has control over what prizes are and aren’t generated or there obviously would not be any to generate. Your word choice was poor so unfortunately no this does not solve my question, someone has control OBVIOUSLY!!!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,557 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Oakley Arney, thank you for your feedback. Elsa has already added it to our moderators list now to feed back to the studio as they are the ones who would be able to compliment changes. I think she forgot to add that part. 

Have a nice day :)

• Oakley_Arney
    Options

This still does not “solve” my question! My question was meant for guest players to view, submit opinions and chain....notice how I started the entire conversation with “anyone else think....” do you think I would directly be asking that to makers behind the scenes? Probably not.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,557 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Well its always good to make suggestions to the team :)

However you did state " clearly someone has control over what prizes are and aren’t generated or there obviously would not be any to generate" indicating the makers of the game. 

Hopefully others will join in the thread then.

• Oakley_Arney
    Options

Chicken slayer, I also properly addressed “Elsa” knowing she was from “behind the scenes” as she states her gratitude in thanking me for writing her at kingcare, which I’ve already stated was not my intention, but round and round we go. Look, I think it’s great in general that there are even such bonuses GIVEN, as mentioned this was merely meant as a thread for other guest players to voice appreciation, concurrence, neutrality, what have you, I am merely 1 voice, it will take a heck of a lot more than mine to change the fact of the matter, that was the intention, now do you see where I am coming from?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?