Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when will the "no sound" on any of the games be fixed ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm very happy to hear you've managed to fix it, Jeanette :-) Which games have you enjoyed playing today then?
I followed the instructions in the email and the following is what worked for me to get the sound back on my game in chrome- chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy On the highlighted option choose no user gesture is required and restart your browser.
Hi Jeanette,
There were few updates made on Google Chrome that should now be resolved. If it still does not work for you, here are some tips on how to fix it > https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-missing-sound-on-games
I love the sound in our games and think it makes the whole experience nicer, so I understand and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused. I hope it is now working fine and that you can enjoy the melodies again :-)
Have a Pet-acular day!
-- Mia, Team King Care