Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The audio stopped working this past week for the games I listed. The audio for Candy Crush Saga works good in my Android smartphone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jim, I haven't heard of any audio sounds on Windows 10. There was an audio issue using Chrome. This is the tip that was used for Chrome: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-missing-sound-on-games If it's on Windows 10 then perhaps it's a sound problem with your laptop. Have you tried playing the game on a browser? Try playing it on Firefox or Chrome. If you are getting sound on Firefox then it might be a laptop issue. If no sound on Chrome then try the tip.
Hi Jim, are you referring to playing on the Windows 10 app? No one has reported the app having no sound. Only reported issues have been when using Chrome and I gave you the link above to correct that or to try another browser. Please let me know if you are not getting sound when using the Windows 10 game app.
I am still having this problem of no audio in CC Saga, CC Jelly and CC Soda. This is in my HP laptop running windows 10.
Hi Jim, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? If so, please write back so that I can offer you further direction.