Audio not working for Candy Crush Saga, and Jelly and Soda. What is wrong?

Options
Jim_Sekola
Jim_Sekola Posts: 4 Newbie

The audio stopped working this past week for the games I listed.  The audio for Candy Crush Saga works good in my Android smartphone.

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Jim, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you still having this issue?  If so, please write back so that I can offer you further direction.

• Jim_Sekola
    Options

I am still having this problem of no audio in CC Saga, CC Jelly and CC Soda.  This is in my HP laptop running windows 10.  

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jim, I haven't heard of any audio sounds on Windows 10.  There was an audio issue using Chrome.  This is the tip that was used for Chrome:  https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-missing-sound-on-games  If it's on Windows 10 then perhaps it's a sound problem with your laptop.  Have you tried playing the game on a browser?  Try playing it on Firefox or Chrome.  If you are getting sound on Firefox then it might be a laptop issue.  If no sound on Chrome then try the tip.

• Jim_Sekola
    Options

Hi Jim, I haven't heard of any audio sounds on Windows 10.  There was an audio issue using Chrome.  This is the tip that was used for Chrome:  https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-missing-sound-on-games  If it's on Windows 10 then perhaps it's a sound problem with your laptop.  Have you tried playing the game on a browser?  Try playing it on Firefox or Chrome.  If you are getting sound on Firefox then it might be a laptop issue.  If no sound on Chrome then try the tip.

Elsa, thank you. This issue has been solved using the link provided.
  • _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Jim, are you referring to playing on the Windows 10 app?  No one has reported the app having no sound.  Only reported issues have been when using Chrome and I gave you the link above to correct that or to try another browser.  Please let me know if you are not getting sound when using the Windows 10 game app.

• Jim_Sekola
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hi Jim, are you referring to playing on the Windows 10 app?  No one has reported the app having no sound.  Only reported issues have been when using Chrome and I gave you the link above to correct that or to try another browser.  Please let me know if you are not getting sound when using the Windows 10 game app.

Elsa, I answered this yesterday that with the link provided I was able to get the audio working in all 3 Candy Crush games. Thank you for helping me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?