Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I played level 2507 I stack into a loop of dropping gems
video is available if needed
how do I report this or is this already known?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. I am not clear what you are saying here. Please read this tip to see if it helps you: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2017/05/candy-crush-saga-level-2507-tips-and.html
If it doesn't then please do a video to show us because no one has reported this as an issue yet.