Can I get my progress back?

Options
Marielsantes
Marielsantes Posts: 3 Newbie

I had reached level 1003 when I logged in with Facebook to try sync my progress. To my surprise, it all disappeared, and I had no King account. Is there a way to get my progress back?

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  It sounds like you weren't playing through Facebook the entire time because Facebook or the Kingdom save your progress.  I can elevate this to a King Admin who will write you back here but first can you please get your user ID # by following this tip: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Please write back here with your user ID # and I will elevate it in the meantime.  Since it is the weekend there are no Admins available to help you until Monday so please get your ID # and post it here in the meantime.

• Marielsantes
    Marielsantes Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for answering!

The user ID of the account I'm playing in right now is: 9549328882. However, this account has been created after the mentioned events and it's not even in the same phone. If something needs to be done, please tell me. Truth be told, the person writing this is the son of the woman that plays the game, and it's the only game that she plays. She asked me to transfer her progress to a new phone and I messed up, so I'm desperate to get back her progress. I tried to post this in the Spanish web as I'm Spanish myself but I got no response. Thank you again.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, thanks for giving me the ID #.  It's no big deal that you created the account after the fact because she will get you back on track with this account.  I will elevate this now to a King Admin and she will write you here but it won't be until the beginning of the week because it's the weekend and no one is there.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks both! 

I have now added the levels back to this account :-) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?