Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush has taken me back to level 2825. I was playing 3051. It says to update my browser to play more levels. But I was already over 3000. My browser Chrome is fully updated. Can someone please set my game so I am back at level 3051.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Stallence, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. It sounds like your game went back to the old version which ends at 2825. Here is some information to get you back on track:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-candy-crush-saga-has-gone-back-to-an-old-version-how-can-i-get-the-newer-version-back