Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get through level 241 on candy crush saga. I am just about over it, have been playing for days and it won’t let me through. It teases me and let’s me get down to a couple of jellies left, then won’t drop the candies I need to complete it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Justin-grillz, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. See if this tip helps you clear it: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Level%20241