Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a terminal illness and do not the the energy to play the harder boards. I just want to play so I can pass time while getting treatments
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jeanne,
I suggest you play Candy Crush Saga until you feel the game becoming too difficult, then try some of the other Candy Crush games - for instance Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
You might also enjoy other of our games. This page shows which games are available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_mobile-apps?_encoding=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=King&node=2350149011
Kind regards,
- Mark