Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished level 3320 and then there is not anymore levels. But I see some people asking question about levels higher than this. Why am I not getting g those levels?? Not on my phone and I even went to a desktop computer and nothing higher than 3320
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tring25, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?