Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can i use my gold bars? I already bought a piggy bank.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Diana, progress issues are not addressed right here in King Care. The information on this link will tell you what you can do to get your progress back: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
I just passed level 589 which was very difficult and it is not being reflected within the game. And is showing I am still on that level. How can you fix this?
Hi Diana, I agree with you that it's unfair and that's why I never purchased the money inside the piggy bank. I play the sugar drop challenge and get the free boosters instead.
Shouldn't be forced to buy stuff I've earned in the game. That's unfair.
Hi Diana, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. The way that the piggy bank works is that you fill it up and then pay to break the bank. Then the piggy bank starts to fill up again so I assume that it was you might have seen when it said that it's full again. You have the option of buying it again or not buying.