Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I restarted my phone and the game seems to have uninstalled accidentally. Please help was at lvl 596.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jay, so sorry for the delay in not responding sooner. Were you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress? If not, we can still get you back on track. Set up an account through the Kingdom by going here: https://king.com/game/candycrush It is showing the login in because I already have an account. If you do have an account then just log in and now I can give you directions on how to get your user ID #.
https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once you get your user ID # please write back here and I can then elevate it to a King Admin who will look into your account and write you privately here. She can get you back on track!