Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
3844 game [s not the same as what i see others have played on you-tub 10 move moves and I have double blockers. the also got the game April 23 and 25th I bot i May 9th.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda, please write again with the correct level number because Candy Crush Saga only goes to 3410 on Windows 10.
Hi Linda, here is a video with 15 moves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKMzbUW5VBU
I do not like this new blocker! How about you?
Sorry the level is 3344 and my laptop only goes to 3350. I have tried to play this level it is impossible. I have only 15 moves not 20 or 30 that others I've watched on YouTube have and they also do not have 4 double blockers as I do on level 3344. Maybe they also have levels that go to 3410 that's 60 more than I have. I get new levels on Wednesday, finish and have to wait until new ones open. I can't win 3344 please fix the tries and blockers....