lost account on candy crush

Options
Daniel_Brennan
Daniel_Brennan Posts: 8 Level 2

I recently changed cell phones and cannot get my candy crush account back.  i can see it under the friends list but it will not let me switch to my cell phone

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Daniel, were you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress?  Can you please give us more information.  What level were you at?  Can you log into your Facebook or Kingdom account?  Please give us more information so that I can offer further direction.

• Daniel_Brennan
    Options

i am on level 1467 on my iphone but when i log into facebook on candy crush it goes to like 1170 and if i log out of king.com on phone and then log in to king.com on the internet i am at level 11.  I am trying to switch my candy crush from on iphone to another and having no luck.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Daniel- Welcome to the community, I can see our Superstar Elsa has been helping you. 

It looks like you have two accounts, please can you try clearing the cache on your device, logging out and then logging in to the correct account?

Let us know how you get on! :-) 

• Daniel_Brennan
    Options

i have deleted the app on the phone and when i log in to my king.com account it loads the correct account.  however, when i log out and utilized a computer to log into king.com it loads a different account that has a lower level.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Daniel, ok let's try this.  Log in to where you have the correct account and get the user ID #.  Here is a tip on how to do that: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Then once you get your ID # please write back here and then I will notify Cez to look into your correct account and try to fix it for you.

• Daniel_Brennan
    Options

id number is 1208981689

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Daniel, thanks for giving us your user ID #.  I will now elevate this to a King Admin who can get you back on track.

• Daniel_Brennan
    Options

on my cell phone i am at level 1470 but with my facebook account i am at 1181.  I logged into king.com on the iphone and it will show my correct level of 1470.  however, when i log out of the account on the iphone an log into king.com on the computer it only shows a level 1.  If i log into facebook on the iphone it shows the level at 1181.  but if i log out of Facebook on the iPhone and into king.com on the iphone it will show the 1470 account and say that it is synced.  Then when i am logged into the iPhone account i will log into king.com on the computer and it will not show the correct level even with trying what you have suggested.  

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hey Daniel,

Have you done the synchronisation from King.com? It does not seem you have from what I can see in your account. Please do it and that should merged your account and update your level to 1181. Once you have done that, I will be able to reset your level to 1470, but before I an do it, you need to merge. 

Here are the steps:

Go to https://King.com  and login > Then Go to Settings on the top right corner > Then Account > Enter your password and click on Score and Progression Sync - You can see the screenshots from my previous post to help you out.

Let me know :-)

- Mia

• Daniel_Brennan
    Options

i did now and it says that my account has already been synced with the progress

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?