Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The play record function appears when I select rec and I can save the game to my camara but I don’t know what the microphone button is for. Can I also record what I say? Also, what is the camara button for?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gailebe, I am not sure how the microphone or recording works. I just tried to use it for the game but nothing happened. I'll forward your question to the King Superstars and maybe one of them will be able to give us more details.