Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
King care why never reply our question.why game laevl always given less moves and inpossible to pass.pls look into level 3334.afew of level is really sucks....moves is different from you tube.
.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is awesome Josie!
I DID IT!!! Never thought I would succeed!! Only used 2 "hands" and I succeeded with 20 moves left!! It is actually posible!!
Hi Glenn, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still stuck on this level? See if this tip helps you: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Level%203334