Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Another ridiculous level. Hit the spinners 5 times and they are still not exploding, preventing me from completing this level! Fed up, time to quit I think.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi guys, I have brought this to the attention of the King Admin so let's see if they can make a change.
Please, King Development Team. This level needs your attention. Even after starting with two color bombs I couldn't come close to clearing. Stuck three days, levels like this are no fun and wasting what time I have left. Appreciate your attention. Thank you
Thank you King for this impossible level, I am finally cured of my fascination with Candy Crush! The difficulty of these most recent levels has really sucked any enjoyment out of playing this app and really no point in playing anymore. Best of luck!
Hi Ketan, sorry for the delay in responding. I can hear the frustration in your message. Are you still having trouble clearing this level? See if this tip helps you: https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2018/05/candy-crush-saga-level-3369-tips-and.html