Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i need embed codes of king.com games to put it in my websites ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hakim, can you give me more details please? What exactly do you want to do with it and why?
Hi Hakim, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. I am not sure how that works. On my website I just use their links and make them hyperlinks. Are you looking for something else? I am going to forward your message to a King Admin and maybe she can get both of us an answer.