level reset to 1

Options
Jason_Balmuth
Jason_Balmuth Posts: 3 Newbie

i just upgraded my android tablet and wanted to keep my progress.  previously it was tied to a dead facebook account but seemed to keep things in sync between tablet and phone.   i set correct facebook account for ccs, ccss, and ccjs and the latter two are fine but ccs went back to level one on phone, old tablet, and new tablet.  tried via facebook as well.   i was somewhere around 1450.   help! 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Jason, sorry for the delay in responding.  let's try this troubleshooting first.  Clear the history on your tablet and then shut it down, wait 10 seconds and then open it again.  Open the game and log out of Facebook and then log back in.  It should bring you back to your current level.  If not, then I must ask you to please get us your user ID # with these instructions:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Once you write us back her with your user ID #, I can then elevate it to a King Admin who can get you back on track.

• Jason_Balmuth
    Options

Hi Jason, sorry for the delay in responding.  let's try this troubleshooting first.  Clear the history on your tablet and then shut it down, wait 10 seconds and then open it again.  Open the game and log out of Facebook and then log back in.  It should bring you back to your current level.  If not, then I must ask you to please get us your user ID # with these instructions:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Once you write us back her with your user ID #, I can then elevate it to a King Admin who can get you back on track.

Hi Elsa, i tried the steps but no luck. user id looks like 9561533102. help is much appreciated. it took me a lot of hours over several years and a few dollars here and there to get to that point. best,Jason
  • Jason_Balmuth
    Options

Hi Elsa, sent this in comment - not sure if it should have been external post.  i tried the steps but no luck. user id looks like 9561533102. help is much appreciated. it took me a lot of hours over several years and a few dollars here and there to get to that point. best,Jason

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Options

Yes I do believe that is your user ID #.  Click on this link and report the issue:  https://care.king.com/contact  You should get an email back to them.  This link is giving you troubleshooting information and then at the bottom it gives the link that I posted above.  You might want to try those troubleshooting tips first and if it doesn't work then send them a message.  Make sure to include your user ID # because they can go into your account and get you back on track. 

Please write me back here to let me know if you got a response or didn't get a response because posting progress issues was changed last week and I want to find out if their new method of reporting works.  Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?