Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Message came back as “try again later”! I have a screenshot of the jackpot win and the error message. Please don’t deny me the jackpot! Winning it is as rare as spotting an albino unicorn!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Sandra and Tracy!
I am so sorry you had trouble with the Jackpot, especially on Mother's day. This said, WELL DONE for winning it!
I have added the items to your account and added a little extra for the inconvenience. Have fun crushing all these candies ;-)
Have a Delicious day!
- Mia
Hi Sandra !! I am so sorry to hear that, specially on Mother's day. I will escalate this to a moderator so we can compensate you for that. Thank you for contacting King Care, and have a great day !!!