⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I won an event & didn't get the rewards

Options
gabdipillo
gabdipillo Posts: 1 Newbie

I won this week's striped candy event (the re-furbished challenge) and after I clicked claim my reward which included 6 hours unlimited lives, I didn't receive the lives, just the 2 hours of candy balls and striped candy/packaged candy. I am wondering why I didn't get my full prize.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi gabdipillo, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  There is a problem with the challenges and the studio is trying to find a fix so please hang in there and hopefully it will be resolved soon.  There is also a glitch reported on the infinity hours of lives - some people are getting it but after playing it 5 times it disappears so they are trying to fix that too.

• ccplayer58
    ccplayer58 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Same, I actually paid for some bonus packages and I won stuff  and my rewards don't come thru when I claim them. I have clicked on a booster and it reduces by 1but doesn't appear in the game. I either need some fixes as this appears to be an ongoing issue for a very long time, or I need some credits back.  
  • ambs
    ambs Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I also have won 2 events and have not received my rewards. It goes to the claim screen, I click claim but don’t receive anything. I’m super frustrated as I’ve spent so much playing this game. Please send me the rewards! 
  • cdumas17
    cdumas17 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Has happened to me three times this week :(
  • ccplayer58
    ccplayer58 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Not only that, sometimes you go to make a play and the candy changes. I'm not talking about the games where they're supposed to change, I'm talking about sabotage. You can't win when the game can anticipate your next move and change it so it doesn't work. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?