⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

All of the Candy Crush games are no longer letting me play saying I need to update my browser.

Options
Shonna_Walker
Shonna_Walker Posts: 1 Newbie

All of the Candy Crush games are saying I need to update my browser/video card for HTML5.  Well, mine have been updated for years!  AND just in case I updated my video card too.  Not sure what you all are doing but this may be a good time for me to quit playing all of them.  

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hey Shonna,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access your favourite games at the moment... I would be unhappy too :/ This seems to be an issue with your browser unfortunately, and we do not have control over it. However, below are a few steps that can help you update the game and your browser.

I suggest you try the following steps:

1) Try a force refresh of the page - hold down CTRL and press F5 to refresh the page.

2) Try emptying the browser cache - please see this page: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/

3) Try the game in another browser - for instance Google Chrome or Firefox

4) Make sure you have other tabs closed

5) Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser

6) Check if your Antivirus and/or Firewall settings is affecting the game

If none of this help, I'd be happy to further assist but I would need to know what browser and operating system you are using and also, a screenshot would be really helpful.

I hope you manage to access the games soon again. What about your mobile? Does it work there?

Looking forward to hearing back from you, Shonna. Until then, have a bubble-icious day!

- Mia

• Willie333
    Willie333 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I can't play Candy Crush anymore , it says to All of the Candy Crush games are saying I need to update my browser/video card for HTML5.  Well, mine have been updated for years!  AND just in case I updated my video card too.  Not sure what you all are doing but this may be a good time for me to quit playing all of them. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Willie333, which browser are you using?  I usually use Firefox but you also have Chrome, Opera and Edge.  Stay away from Internet Explorer.  Please let me know if you still have this problem with all the browsers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?