Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my id chingng617@gmail.com. my stage around 1400
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Johnny!I will help you get back to your level but I'll need to know a few things beforehand - Have you ever connected your game to Facebook or King Care?You can have a look at: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/facebook-lost-progress-and-friends-lists If this does not help, I would need your User ID. Here is how to find it: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-itGive me a shout if you need any help with getting it!I'll look forward to your reply. Until then, have a Fun-tastic day!- Mia
Hey Johnny!
I will help you get back to your level but I'll need to know a few things beforehand - Have you ever connected your game to Facebook or King Care?
You can have a look at: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/facebook-lost-progress-and-friends-lists
If this does not help, I would need your User ID. Here is how to find it: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Give me a shout if you need any help with getting it!
I'll look forward to your reply. Until then, have a Fun-tastic day!
- Mia