Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on facebook computer on 255 level and I stop playing on computer and start on mobile today am on 1274 level and I connect facebook and I lost all level and back to 255.... please help me...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Navneet,
I have reset your account and put you back to level 1274 :-) Enjoy crushing these candies and let me know if anything!
Have a Fun-tastic day!
- Mia
any one here ? Please ....
Hello there!
It sounds like you are having a synchronisation issue. Please have a look at the steps to follow in our Blog Article here and let me know if that solves the issue for you. That should help you go back to level 1274!
Looking forward to your reply and until then, have a soda-licious day!